Monday, September 14, 2015

A "quick" drop-in?

Well, it's more like a minor announcement concerning these so-called "Quick Hits" I've been posting. See--the label of "Quick Hits" was supposed to be reserved for games that shared a quality of being impactful but lacking for the same kind of resonance as the Metroid and Rygar types. However, it turns out that I've had a lot more to say about these games than I originally thought, the majority of dedicated pieces qualifying as anything but "quick" (which you've probably noticed by now).

In short: The label no longer fits, and I'd like to remedy the situation by selecting a more suitable descriptor. This change will be happening sometime soon, so I wanted to provide an advance warning and preemptively clear up any confusion. The posts' titles will change, but their content will remain unaltered. For now, at least.

And that's it. Just thought you'd like to know.

Understand, hero?
Yes.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment