Thursday, November 26, 2015

Excuse me for a moment.

I've been attempting to put together my latest piece for a few days now, but I haven't been able to find the words. General burnout and months'-worth of sleepless nights have finally caught up with me, it seems. I plan to have something up soon, but first I'm going to use the excuse of the Thanksgiving holiday to rest (or try to rest) up for a while and recharge my batteries. Those still interested might want to check back around, say, Monday.

Also, I have to mention that I'll be heading upstate on December 3rd for a late-Thanksgiving/early-Christmas family get-together (father's side), and I expect to be back on the 7th, which might also lead to a slight delay in schedule. Truthfully, site activity might remain a little slow around here until January, since things are always hectic around the holidays, and the stress of all the traveling really takes it out of me.

"Please understand," as that fella once said.

But don't fret: The first leg of this journey is going to stretch a bit longer than I expected, yes, but the finish line remains just as visible. And my excitement to move on to the next step will hopefully serve as all the motivation I need to bring it to a close.

Obligatory closing line. Nothing to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment