Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Checkin' in.

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last month. You can chalk up my absence to a deflating combo of crushing stress and a lack of motivation. I'll have something up toward the end of the June, which is about when I'll have returned from my little mini-vacation. Check back then, won't you?

And if you're that short on entertainment options, you might want to consider my recommendation of Blaster Master Zero. I've played through it multiple times since my previous post went up--both with Jason and the monthly DLC characters, which are free to download for the first week of their availability. I've also been having a lot of fun with Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap--Lizardcube's delightful remake of the Master System's third Wonder Boy title; I can't express enough how much I love that it provides the option to instantly switch between the modern visuals/music tracks and those from the old 8-bit game. I'm hoping that other retro-minded developers take notes and choose to implement similar features into their future 8-bit remakes!

So yeah--you might want to check that out, too.

Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment