Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wait here. Ah'll be bach.

Hey there, all you hep cats. This is just me checking in to inform you that I'm going to be skipping town for a few days. That's right--I'm going to be heading upstate for a little 4th-of-July get-together, and I should be back maybe, say, Tuesday, at which point I'll start finishing up the final two "Quick Hits" for this current set.

While I'm here, I'd like to note that the next 18 or so feature pieces (the ones with the green dividers and lame subtitles) are going to be difficult for me to write because the group entails a lot of big-hitters. Standard downtime between posts is usually about six or seven days, but I might be needing additional time for some of these particular games, since I want to make sure to get them right. Just sayin'.

Oh, and for those of you who only look at the top post and never scroll beneath it, I should note that three new posts have been added in the last couple of days. So scroll on down there and give 'em a look, or check in with some of those pity clicks meant to fool me into thinking someone has been reading this stuff. Whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment